Five rules for selecting a priest for divination...
- Have they been in practice a number of years?
- Do they have a committed/successful long standing personal relationship?
- Are they financially stable?
- Are they emotionally stable?
- Do they have family they love and care for?
If the answer to ANY of these questions is “No” it is unlikely they can help you? If they cannot create and maintain a healthy, loving, successful lifestyle for themselves, how can they possibly do it for someone else?